In conjunction with advice provided by our Licensee, Parkside can attend to all documents and registrations to establish your SMSF, including Trust Deeds, Minutes, Bank Account Establishment, ABN registration and if required GST registration.
Parkside provides a full SMSF Administration Service. This service provides trustees with the ability to take advantage of the benefits of an SMSF without having to deal with the day to day administration and compliance burden of the fund. Our full administration service includes:
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of annual Income Tax return and lodgement with the ATO
- Arrangement of annual independent audit
- Processing of all assets bought and sold
- Processing of fund investment income from all sources
- Organising rollovers from other super funds where necessary
- Keying and /or download of transactions relating to contributions, benefit payments and insurance premiums
- Preparation of business or Instalment activity statements
- Administration of the Funds Bank Account
- Maintenance of member information
- Preparation of all minutes/resolutions of Trustee/Member Meetings
- Unlimited Telephone support from your personal superannuation administrator
- Annual Newsletter plus updates on new legislation to ensure Trustee compliance
Annual Financial Statements
Parkside can prepare fully compliant Superannuation Annual Accounts including Members Account Statements and all minutes and resolutions. Our specialist superannuation software is one of the most respected packages in the market and keeps a complete history of all transactions.
Our accounting software has a compete history of all assets purchased, held and sold. Our clients receive a full copy of each year’s annual financial statements for retention in their own records or we provide these accounts and other relevant information to their Financial Planner.
Annual Taxation Return
Parkside Financial Services Pty Ltd is a Registered Tax Agent and can prepare, advise upon and lodge Annual Taxation Returns for your SMSF.
Our Income Tax Software is linked with our specialist Accounting software which allows accurate and timely preparation of fund Taxation Returns.
Our Directors are taxation specialists and our Fund Administrators are fully trained in Taxation Return Preparation.
As Registered Tax Agents Parkside are able to prepare and lodge Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements where required. Our Administrators are fully trained in preparation and are overseen by our Directors who are taxation experts.
Parkside will ensure compliance with Taxation Law and lodgement deadlines.
When SMSF’s begin to pay pensions there is additional work that needs to be done to ensure compliance with the Trust Deed and legislative requirements.
Our Service includes:
- Review of your Trust Deed
- Accounts Preparation to pension commencement date
- Asset revaluations
- Pension purchase price calculation
- Calculation of minimum and maximum pension amounts
- Minutes and letters
- Organise actuarial certificate where applicable
- Obtaining a new Investment Strategy from your Financial Planner